Residents and students are encouraged to rotate in the renal division to gain exposure to nephrology cases. In addition to attending rounds on the renal consult service, there are several academic activities held weekly:
Other Sessions (Speak directly to person running the session)
- Consult (service) rounds, daily: Consult fellow, Pager 8-RENA
- Private nephrology practice (1 session): Dr. Gail Williams page 4811
- Private nephrology practice (1 session): Dr. Gerald Appel call 5-3273
- Hemodialysis (2 sessions): 2 shifts ( 8:00 am or 1:00 pm) daily. Dr. Anthony Valeri.
- Peritoneal training program: Call 212-928-9071 – Linda Vernocchi to attend session
- Plasmapheresis (1 session): Call Hannah Stevens, charge nurse 54690
- Transplant clinic (2 sessions): Dr. David Cohen
- ICU nephrology Dr. Donald Landry.
To Request an Elective Rotation:
Students: Contact the Dean's Office 212 305-3806, or the P&S weblink
Ian Felstead call 212-342-3134